Oxygen Provider Certification Course
Administering Oxygen is one of the most important aspects of first aid for decompression sickness, lung overexpansion injuries, and also for many non diving issues such as strokes. However, statistics say that less than 50% of Injured divers actually are administered Oxygen, and those that do get Oxygen don't get near 100% concentrations due to improper administration. This class teaches you how to correctly and safely administer 100% Oxygen to an injured diver.
▪ Assembly, safe use, and care of Oxygen systems.
▪ How to administer Oxygen using demand valve and mask, constant-flow/non-rebreather masks, and pocket mask with an Oxygen inlet
▪ Review the signs and symptoms of dive injuries, as well as basic emergency management.
▪ A great class to take heading into your Rescue class, or in conjunction with your First Aid/CPR AED class.
▪ Home study plus a classroom session with skills practice.
CLASS COST - $65 group rate
including training manual and certification card
$150 - Private class